Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wella Hairnumber Chart

before - after

I currently not really know what blogging I do, but then you also will not neglecting much, I had to get out fished an edited photo of me (which the way, my personal favorite photos counts ^ ^), and to then once the originals.
I'll show times both versions, and thus even a comparison, which can make a few mouse clicks .. xD

original :
And .. TADA .. the ... edited version :
disappear in a flash the eyes, freckles, and everything else they disturb a quasi.
great? : D Haha. Hey, even my piercing hole is gone. You notice that probably not all the time, but just always bother me, so I rid of the also the whole time. Looks ugly.
Also, when's the reality for most as "Mole" is recognized.
The original like me really not so. The edited version is worlds better.

What do you think really so, the image processing? : D

kiss my friends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment