Saturday, July 7, 2007

Can I Get A Diaper Rash From A Pad?

News from Africa: malaria slows Tractor Adventure

Ossevoort Manon, Netherlands tractor-adventurer who with her 30 year old Deutz is located just on the way to the South Pole (we have reported extensively here ), is being slowed down by malaria. Both Manon and Kosovo dog suffering from high fever and leave it at a resort on the beach of Südkenia take it easy.

Manon writes:
My journey gets its own momentum. I always knew that it would take a long time and I have left in the schedule for unexpected place. Now I realize what that really means ... This trip is quite given new aspects. It is not just a chase to the finish line. I will follow not only the African roads, but the path to the African soul and their stories.

takes time. Pole pole (chamber, room): Rule number one when immersed in the African life. Number two: Hakuna matata (no worries). Of course I worried. Even as a pilot of the slowest tractor I am European. trimmed Always on, always fast on performance. The tractor and the Africans teach me a lesson: 'Do not worry. You must not hurry if you want to go somewhere. You need only hold out. " (* Sigh *)


relax on the beach of Südkenia Manon and dog Kosovo from high fever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment