Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Designer Of Miley Cyrus' Pink Skirt Outfit

Three Wishes


Selig and he awoke, pushed himself lolling, the second pillow from his bed.

Strange, he thought, and tried to remember it when he wakes up the last time with such a feeling was. It was a gift of awakening, so to.

was that night something happened to him. A small change only essential, but not dramatic in style, that he wakes up as an insect thought, though he realized that this could quite easily be possible. This time he was spared. He felt transformed fundamentally beyond the stage of an insect out, as which he feels sometimes when he went bad and he broke his head about God and the world.

He got up and walked to the terrace. The morning tenderly touched his naked body. The night had touched his soul.

Rebecca it was, he remembered that had gone into town to find the one that loved her soul. They met the Knights Templar. At this rate depended only yesterday his heart, often desperate, its importance as a promise mountains was able to change his life.

, Tell me, you love to my soul where you pastures where you rest at noon, so I do not have to run around the flocks of your companions. "

As the second pillow from his bed, he pushed now this sentence from his head, stretched it and enjoyed the moment when I lost this set of his current role and into an abyss was what was for him as a liberation. Just as had happened to the second pillow pushed over the edge of the bed, pushed down into an abyss.

Things are never what they claim to be. Rates and related thoughts either.

The sight of the bright blue sky with its warming morning sun increased his cheerful mood. This was something real, something tangible. A tangible promise. The past years was the winter was behind him.

, I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you love does not wake and does not interfere until he please. My friend answered and said unto me: Arise, my love, my fair one, and come here! For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. "

He turned back from the terrace into the bedroom, pulled on his swimming trunks he had forgotten a few years ago here in the house, went out again, slowly, as he walked through the garden to the pool and stood at the edge. His eyes wandered thoughtfully down the hill, across to the other slopes and lingered for a moment on the gentle hills on which the sun had risen.

, My beloved is mine, and I am his, which feed among the lilies. Until the day and the shadows will disappear, turn up her like a gazelle, my friend, or like a young stag on the mountains of spices. "

He listened to the sounds of birds and Grazing goats and then looked at the smooth surface of the water in front of him. It would tear him if he jumps in there now! The harsh cold of the water caught him and drove the rest of fatigue and with every movement of his train went back a long forgotten clarity.

He remembered the three wishes, which he cherished throughout his life, like a secret treasure. Of which it was said that you would get them met when they would meet a fairy. Rautenberg stopped and drifted. As a child he did not believe any fairy tale. His stories are still being served! Damn hard to see to see through.

, at night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loves. I was looking for, but I found him do not. "

he joined Strong from the edge of the pool again and dived through the entire length of the pool. He was no longer a child. Something in his childhood, he felt, seemed to have him saved from his three wishes recklessly to disclose. But nothing kept him in recent years to believe in love.

What arrant nonsense for! Again something that he could come out of bed. Many a fairy was a delusion and before you knew it, was an opportunity squandered. Life is made of missed opportunities.

He had long thought about what could be his three wishes. Things, the importance of had been so great that her greatest happiness would fulfill promises and seem like a miracle, the performance of their alleged failure in the field of human potential was, but would still only a fairy, a magician or otherwise meet a supernatural being. This was a prerequisite, whatever kind of conduct, depending on the nature, which promised to fulfill, and yet they seemed to guard jealously the performance. In many fairy tales are told of how frivolous requests were lost. More nonsense.

, Come with me, my spouse, from Lebanon, come with me from Lebanon, come down from the level of Amana, from the height of the Senir and Hermon, from the homes of lions, from the mountains of the leopards. You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride, you have ravished my heart with one glance of your eyes. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! "

three wishes, he thought, amused, jumped after he had pulled his tracks on the edge of the pool, enjoying the view, got up and at that moment he felt again a royal resting in him, which he had felt since his youth, often .

And just at that moment he rediscovered unexpected beauty around you in all that he considered could.

was his feeling at that moment again this a sweet delight.

, but when I opened my friend, he was gone and gone. My soul was furious that he had turned away. I sought him, but I did not find him, I cried, but he did not answer '.

Life fulfills three wishes. It required no fee. Life is far more generous than a fairy with her three wishes. His three wishes were met him. How could he just forget. A second pillow, he did not need.

, my friend, I belong to, and his desire is for me. Come, my Friend, let us go into the field and spend the night under Zyperblumen that we leave early to the vineyards and see if the vine and sprouts its flowers rise if the pomegranates flourish. Then I will give you my love. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment