Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny Hindi Songs To Dance On Brother Marriage

Primark [+ Tally Weijl]

again? I at Primark and have purchased. Again there have been mainly accessories.
Why Primark also get new products every day? Why the ever such nice, new stuff?
It is what virtually his obligation to buy so garkeine " break " patronizing .. xD
Nuja because I do not have much time here quickly my yield ..

Stripe Shirt , I will exchange but may return. Somehow not really sit and constantly slips.
Bra Set . 1OO% strength is not really my taste, but now finally own a bra, which you can open the front. Depends sits Supergut & was reduced to 2 €! :)
hair clips . :)
Sueße chain with 3 supporters. I grab the last one! YÄY! : D
cute studs . :)
My new Lieblingsstueck: bracelet . :)

From tally Weijl I have a black card i, holds beautiful warm. :)

And finally, once again a picture of me with the new shirt, the earrings and the chain.
Sorry was truly unvarnished .. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment