Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Does Ee Mean Blu-ray

Primark Haul.

Yes, I was back at Primark . I know, nothing new. But - as always - I found some really great stuff I just could not leave.
Above all, I am happy that I could still take a reduction of the jackets. When I
the evening (of course on the same day) was again at Primark, jackets were ALL gone!
are talking about the good pieces:
Also I have a few shoes , NEN ' sweatshirt, a Cardi and a few bought Over-The-Knee Socks . This " Soeckchen " I wanted to just over a month already to buy it. There was the not more. All the more glad I was that I saw yesterday suddenly. :)

Sun That's it again. Mitlerweile way, I have started to collect my receipt from Primark. I'm interested in me, how much money there in the month so I leave. In any case, far too much .. xD
Now I have also emulate up a bit. Later I go to my sweet and then we paint with him. , When all is done, make sure some pictures.


But now something else entirely :
How do you like my new design actually + header? :)

Kussi,

0 comments:

Post a Comment