Friday, January 28, 2011

Transparent Bra Gallary

Some facts about me ..

at this point it is something personal / private .
Today I tell you 13 things about me & my life, which many here safely ( still do not know). :)
  1. I am not an only child , I have a younger brother .
  2. Loathing do I salad . I disgust particularly of tomatoes.
  3. time I had about 180 videos at Youtube of me online. ( to believe, but I was once a real Youtube freak! )
  4. 1x/week I go into the solarium .
  5. Shy I am absolutely not - but going fast times red.
  6. I love smoothies ! pasta ! Ben & Jerry's ! Shopping! \u0026lt; ALEX >!
  7. I'm a little Facebook junkie and logged in almost every (known) Social Platform . ( Myspace, SVZ, Studi, FB, Twitter, Yahoo, Netlog, ... )
  8. From time to time I smoke. Especially when leaving the club.
  9. Before my current relationship I had a nearly 4-year-old relationship.
  10. my first blog I had 16 .
  11. I collective make-up products and much that is pink.
  12. For breakfast I eat usually in the morning is always a chocolate milk or rice chocolate cream pudding .
  13. I do not like my own celebration birthday, because I do not see it as an opportunity, the "parents -n" to celebrate.

Sun Are you now surprised about some things? :) Can you calm. ^ ^
I will now share first at my new layout later and then there's my Primark-Haul , I think.
who incidentally has also wanted to " Some facts about me. ." join is hereby cordially invited.
But believe me, that has already existed for a little while until you get so much together. :) Until then
. \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment