Monday, January 31, 2011

Gameshark Cheats For Pokemon Ruby On The Vba

4 days left. + COMPETITION REMINDER

only 4 days. 4 whole days, until my life begins again.
I will - I think - NEVER AGAIN complain when I squat to 17 intra-school clock from morning to quarter before 8th I even breaks can eat in between, let's see on my phone and my SHORT etc. The exchange is currently not everything possible.
Many understand me wrong and think I'm miserable 'is just around or too lazy to work. I ? Definitely not. I am anything but lazy. For that I would put my hand into the fire. Man I need only give clear instructions, and then I jump. And that is really part of my training. I have to grit your teeth and therefore, is clear to me.
But it is not easy. They felt used, cleans some 3-4 hours a day, may still be left for 2-3 hours in the cold and back and get along again all day without eating & breaks. And! That was not all: You get NO single penny!
A month full-time work - unpaid. And so? In such conditions? It is angekackt and must listen to that 5 interns in a heap are simply too many. Oh no! And why the hell set the then so many? But hey, I listen to. Is good. 4 days yet. 4 really long days, with much, much, much ( filth-) work, get the up on me. But then! Then I make at least ( ! ) 3 red crosses on the calendar.
( I like the way, the image totally. I have shot so purely by chance. Somehow it has a "dark" but also a "bright" side, if you think about it Sun! )

Now But the more important part .. : P
morning my ends competition !
And why do you have now the opportunity to participate until tomorrow 23.59 clock HERE .

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment