Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Myspace Remove Status And Mood

Primark Haul!

Well, I do not need anything more to say further. > Here's my
MINI-PRIMARK-HAUL :
time again 'nen pajamas . Find something Suess of vlt. I'm wearing them a photo sometime soon. :) Back at home the way, I noticed that the upper part of the Gr. S corresponds and the pants with Gr. M is excellent. The employees are not in a position to sort of the correct size according to me is but a bit think. But okey, thought no more about it, I have unpacked the Schlafi and was pleased to have got hold one of the last ten.

This couple gloves - actually completely unspectacular - cost me only 25 cents ! Accordingly, access a good opportunity. But most of all because I have forgotten my own gloves at home. The gloves were's in other colors like red, pink, green, etc. But I stand not on the fancy stuff, you know me. :) And last

's even a non-Primark-shopping.
The little brat has angelaechelt me so that I could not let him lie there. Depends, 2 € are not the world for something sweet. makes my Hello Kitty collection But very nice competition. : D
It fits perfectly into my room and oh, it looks to you all. To fall in love .. : Vlt D

. I can sign it again later, depending on how I have time
etc. Today I got my second and therefore last teachers visit. Excited
I am not yet dolle Sun Holds in moderation.
But after that, so shortly before 1, will be really bad! :)
pressed my thumbs!

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment