Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bachelor Gpa Masters Gpa Phd Application

My Birthday [Review]

Some of you have probably noticed, a few have even congratulated me: On Sunday, the love
had Sarah's birthday.
Here again thank Thanks for the congratulation! :)
I currently have really little time and so little to get blogging, I thought myself that I'll at least introduce myself my presents and show some pictures from Sunday.
I Get .....

Hama camera bag with Playboyanhaenger + Playboy mirror with rhinestones (+ money ^ ^). \u0026lt;3
- Daddy & girlfriend

H & M coupon - brother & his girlfriend.

Ferrero chocolate-card + m. Money - Grandma & Grandpa.

Bel Air Beverly Hills - Perfume + porcelain mouse with Flow - parents of my wealth.

Christ voucher, birthday card + candy - girlfriend. :)

And the best for last: Thomas Sabo - Chain with CZ-winner. :-) - Treasure

The chain I've been wishing for ever, they have unfortunately just never get. But well, now I have it yes, to match the bracelet, although I probably will order a new bracelet, because anything with the "old" is not true.
(By the way, my Mum, I got paid the money, if anyone is surprised!)

In Twitter you have vlt. noticed that I was in the morning brunch at the Alex. I must admit it was delicious. I have just gorged me totally! The wide choice had to be exploited. And then even the big pot of cocoa. As one can indeed only be bad.
my friend it was then not by the way otherwise. Otherwise, we did not do much. Around noon we drove up to me and I brought my camera to shoot some photos.
And in the evening was the highlight! My friend has decorated the bathroom was very romantic, which I have so happy. It was probably more or less a spontaneous idea of him, but definitely cute! Everywhere were a few candles, the tub was decorated Rosenblaettern me, fantastic. At least it was very romantic. :)

Now a few photos of my birthday:

For Sun's first would I say that's enough. :-) The last picture is
Fully deliberately edited so much, because I simply like the style well. (Before then someone gets the idea to ask stupid or anything else. D) My taste, my style, whatever. So flap there. >
Now I have to check that I am ready because I will immediately go to work and meet me there to 18 clock there with a girlfriend.
wish you all 'I have a nice day. Not for long, then this week is back again!
Btw: Beautiful weather out there today, right? How I feel good. Fast. Except for the headache.

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment