Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best Way To Go To Vailanganni

hairdresser! (+ Cosmetics News!)

Today I was at the hairdresser, as some already in vlt TWITTER 've read. Completely bleached sind'se not, but I've blond highlights can make. become Blond they are not, look now like copper / orange highlights. I like it yet supi-dupi-guti. :) Here
times the result:
I wear on my pictures new lipstick that I've bought today.
Have just forgot to take pictures, also from Nagellackflaeschchen.
Can I catch up but still. So here are my
new nail polish , approximately matching the lipstick ..

Hach, I LOVE this color. If it is not very beautiful? Clearly has been missing in my collection.

Today I was by the way - times re r - at Primark aaaand .. Tally Weijl ! I bought little. Little something to wear. A Cardi & 'nen Basic long shirt in a nice eerie shade of blue.
(I noticed that I often scary "scary " say. DA! Again ..)

Now I have to write zackizack applications. Of 13 applications have been 6 get back.
four refusals, one Vorstellungsgespraech in the near term ( date coming soon! ) and a "neutral " statement. The application is still to be determined more accurately and then runs vlt. also a Vorstellungsgespraech out.
I'm so impatient ! It sucks animal. Time is running out easy. And the applications are pigs so expensive. The shipment of 13 candidates has me alone already cost nearly € 19 . Yes, ONLY THE SHIPPING . And I have to pay (almost) out of pocket. My dad supported me because of my luck a little. Nevertheless, this is really stupid. But what has to be that way.

I must now deal with it first. Tomorrow's products . I'm looking forward to!
Namely, because it's so much better than my last will. : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment