Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Maytag Washer Mav5000aww Water Leak

[OotD] My day

Today I had my camera on 1 Plays with at school.
A friend wanted to a couple of photos of himself / us, but somehow we had not enough time for that and I / we (s) could thus be only a few " volatile " take pictures.
least I can tell you then again a outfit presenting me and, yes .. that's it for now again. : O)


Now hau 'I was a bit on the keys and make a few applications ready.
will then head off to bed, watch American Idol over. Without a bag of chips. And without chocolate. Sold my
Kilo has long since taken off again, but it can also really do not arrive on it. :)
Tomorrow I'll probably go to the hairdresser after school - spontaneously, without an appointment! - and a few blonde highlights share. This is the first step, my desired hair blond.
I hope the results speak for themselves. : O

soon, dear ones.
\u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment