Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pinky From Onionbooty

Today's Outfit

Hey dear ones,
here briefly my current outfit.
observed not my face, I've kind of heavy bags under the eyes, was simply not ready by yesterday.
was a really tough day.

The shirt you know, I still think? I wore it on vacation often. There is still one of my favorite mitlerweile with shirts, but it's already faded a little bit. : /

I also have dug up a Busfoto of me yesterday .. Tadaaa:
Nothing special, I know. But better a photo too much than too little. : D

How was your Valentine's Day really? Have you done something? You gifted? Or else what?
My love & I have neither a present nor anything done.
we have made, however, this "special day" to catch up soon and that by doing something nice together. It just needs to be planned yet. I find the idea but already not bad.

So now we have 22 clock again. That means I'll jump in my bed right now. I just really supi-dupi-guti mood because I found out earlier that I my 1st Friday Vorstellungsgespraech have. Ahhh, I'm looking forward me so. Wish me just set all the way 'the thumbs! :-)

Sleep well!
kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment