Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lilli Carati Biografia

Cosmetics Haul & topic change!

I have recently bought 2 new eyeliner. Swatches I have made, so I will show you just my 2 new treasures ..

Today I was at the H & M determined 5 minutes before an eye shadow palette. How long it already is? No idea. The colors: Bomb! Therefore, I have - without thinking about your big - taking the range, and am gedackelt towards cash. But then, I have seen out of the blue again exactly the palette, and a look at the price tag thrown. € 6.95 ( I think) that are nearly 7 €. To take just like that? No. Which must be tried. I'm lost in my thoughts, then back to " cosmetics department " gelatscht me again and I looked around carefully. Ahh, there she is.
Unwrapped! So go ahead: Try! Cotton pads are also ready.
with an outstretched index, middle and ring fingers and then I have to at least 8 colors on my left palm geswatcht a more meaningful result to obtain. All right. Not yet purchased. The colors cover've no right! In addition, they shimmer in the box so viiiiel more than geswatcht on the palm. It does not pay! Or is it? For almost 7 €? Not sure .
So then - feels completely insecure and look forward to the AMU makeup already Sogut as forgotten - I have the things, then put away and I thought I'd ask here first, if anyone experience with this eye shadow palette from H & M has made? Is the recommended?
[...]

Themawechsel : Do you know
are days in which ye could not see it? Where there is something wrong? The hair look like the totally stupid and not be right? These days when you have absolutely no desire to go out? Somehow
yesterday I again forming a " I Can-Me-Not-See - days.
And therefore the right to photograph from yesterday ..
My hair was really really .. - not I'll tell - yesterday. They just looked ugly. And this is expressed very nice. And what makes Sarah? Accesses to a hairband and a problem trying to rid the world. But that was a fatal error . After that I can then forward again my broken hair clearly seen and the wonderful blond approach. Well thank you, most glorious day.
How well that today was better. :-)

Enough been sick. I would have to actually do something for the school. Homework, is called this

XoXo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment