Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Does Ringworm Spread On A Baby

I'm alive!

Hello dear ones,
I'm still alive, even if one or the other will probably already have doubted it. : D Right now I'm just so
ultra up to my ears, I'm sorry that I can not report there.
I speak not only from school but also from Vorstellungsgespraechen to write more applications, slow to address even the Theorieboegen because I did in March, my exam, and then the practical tasks that yesterday I finished last, and there are fewer than 56 (!!!) sites I have since typed. There 's only unfortunately, a little more than "just" jogging behind.
are not to forget the whole homework, papers and and and what you get because not everything said in the school.

But now I have to show you what I did yesterday munched .. : D

Of course I did not do anything alone fed. Vlt. 1 / 4 the pack, if at all .. xD
Mum has eaten! Residue in the freezer .. nyomnyom.

What else. hm. 've Ordered quite a lot of NYX stuff, although not all are from Germany (because, as you know, there's NYX in Germany no longer at really), and will wait until all the drifting times by and by.
As a teaser, I can once you swatches of 3 pigments show .. So the coverage is really great!
I will also order more items. If at some point everything arrived, I will vlt you. (If interested) imagine all the things again.
:-) I think I have a new favorite brand discovered. Also, when's the unfortunately no longer exists.
What's cherry culture, Ebay & Co.. ;)

Now I have to get a bit ready2go, because later you go on the 2nd Vorstellungsgespraech. Expresses thumbs! :) Xoxo

,

0 comments:

Post a Comment