Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things Write Wedding Guest Book

AMU - [! Outfits] 17.O2.11

After a long Time once again a AMU from me.
complains you do not have the webcam quality. Just had no desire to use my camera for that and it was just in a hurry. :-)

No eyeliner, no eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow only. Bit strange, huh? : D
but instead a flashy AMU.

Now I'm going with my brother in the city, must make copies for other applications and then jump a look at Christ, for 'NEM Thomas Sabo - look charm. Got even by 'Ner friend a voucher that I may redeem as soon as possible. :)
at H & M look over I go down, because, too, I've got a coupon.
at Primark, I will probably not be able to also go by. We'll see!

Tomorrow I have my Vorstellungsgespraech . AHHH!
The worst thing is that not only the director is sitting in front of me, no, even the church council. Oh dear, what can be yes. I just hope my open / self-conscious way tomorrow at my side. :-)
thumbs-pressures do not forget!

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment