Friday, February 18, 2011

Yellow Mucous Discharge Before Period

Summer? & Mini-Haul

I really extreme mood for summer. My goodness. The weather makes depressed. Sickening. Or?
I'm just an absolute freak summer and take advantage of every ray of sunshine to bask me / brown, whatever. : D
Since I personally but everything just takes far too long, I have a piece of me yesterday, "Summer Feeling" brought home to me. See for yourself. :-)


Are you such a strawberry-freaks like me? Oah, I could fooled me. I LOVE strawberries.
And then sweetened still tasty. YUMMIE! Whatever the case, I have - as almost always - limited time and I still would like to briefly show what I've bought yesterday in the city ..

In Primark I have for 3 € (!) Bought this pair of shoes that I have now worn my Vorstellungsgespraech ..

For a Christian, I am then my voucher (from 'nervous girlfriend:) got rid of.
I have a beautiful Thomas Sabo Charm (Pendant) purchased. € 19.95

So now, enough photos .. : D
must now eat only once more, clean the floor, practical tasks to do homework + uuuund .. Things to pack off and to treasure.

you a wonderful weekend dear ones,
THANKS FOR THE MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DEFERRED B. DAY! : -**

0 comments:

Post a Comment